Help Me Become a Full-time Stay-at-home Christian Blogger
Note to my readers: As you click on this page, I believe you have in your heart the desire to give. That is a privilege! Nevertheless this page will be the only time I will ask for donations (although I will leave a donation button at the bottom) … if it bothers you, please don’t click on this page again.
I’ve decided to ask for your help to realize my dream of becoming a full-time blogger. It’s a dream that I’ve had for so long, and I think that if I stick with what I’ve been doing for another year or two, it will likely come true.
However, a couple of things have happened to spur me to ask for your help to make it become a reality sooner:
- I need to own my site where I can work full-time and provide you the best of my research about this blog’s topic.
- Due to the bad treatment and bullying I have experienced on my job, and the stress it gives me considering my age, I was forced to leave it. Now, we only have to rely on my husband’s small salary to have our children go to school, pay our bills and have our food on the table.
I do not want that these problems would hinder my dream of giving you helpful blog posts. So, I am hoping that with a combination of the ads or affiliates I have on this site, the driving salary of my husband, and the generous donations of you guys, I will be able to dedicate my time to creating the best content possible for this site.
I am not asking for payment for reading this site. It will always be free, and I will not create a “premium content” section either.
Donations are simply donations, and I am only asking for a one-time donation (or at the most, once a year). You are under no obligation to make a donation — you can continue reading, and there will be no hard feelings either way.
However, if you feel that this content is worth $25 a year donation, and you are able to do so, please click on the donation button at the bottom of this post and make a $25 donation (that’s my suggested amount, but you can donate more or less — however much you are able to give me).
So if you will get the content for free, whether you donate or not, why should you do it? Here’s a Top 10 list:
- If you like the content and find it valuable, you can give back a little for the time I’ve put into this site.
- The site will immediately be moved to a better server.
- You can help a good wife and mother realize her dream.
- You are helping my family pay our bills, put food on the table and support my research to creating more valuable content.
- I will have the site redesigned, to make the reading experience nicer and the navigation of the site more usable.
- I will thank you (silently) and include you and your family in my prayers each night.
- I will be able to focus more on the content of this blog, and give you the best stuff possible. I think the quality is pretty good now, but I think it can be improved with your help.
- I am thinking of creating some additional resources for this blog (like a helpful e-book for free) that I will be able to accomplish if I do not have to worry about little stuff in our finances.
- I will be liberated from the cares of life and focus on what really matters that will also benefit you. I will share to you the stories I’ve gained from my experience.
- You will receive the satisfaction of knowing that you have done something good today and God will surely bless you all the more.
If you would like to receive these 10 benefits, your generous contribution would be appreciated. Just donate any amount on the button below.